Check Availability of this Apartment Now! No obligation - we'll get back to you shortly with availability and pricing for your group size and season.
Important: If you do not hear from us within a few hours, please check your junk mail filter (bulk or spam folder).
* Ensure you enter your correct email so our reply gets to you. We won't share your email with anyone else.
Click for our full contact details
More than a hint of Georgian luxury awaits you in our exquisite St. Margaret's Self-Catering Apartments in Regent Terrace! Like our apartments in Dunstaffnage House next door, our St. Margaret's drawing room apartments are quietly located in the leafy and prestigious Regent Terrace at the East end of the city centre in Edinburgh's New Town. This stone built town house offers sumptuous but affordably priced accommodation.
- Each apartment sleeps up to 6.
- Competitive rates - please enquire for current rates according to season and your group size.
Only 7-8 minutes' walk to Princes Street, the famous Royal Mile and the Palace of Holyroodhouse. The apartments enjoy stunning views toward Queen's Park, Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Palace, and provide an ideal, central sight-seeing base for the many attractions that Edinburgh has to offer.
"Loved the place, the space, the view, the comfort and the hospitality of the host."
Pauline and Owen McKendrick, Quebec, Canada
Luxurious, centrally located accommodation. The apartments are centrally heated and very spacious with plenty of natural illumination from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each apartment comprises sitting room-come-dining room, beds for up to 6 people, fully fitted kitchen with all appliances, shower and bath (some apartments have a power shower or jacuzzi bath).
Included in the price of each apartment are all bed linen, towels, kitchen towels, toilet rolls, soaps, and a grocery starter pack which includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk, cooking oil, orange juice, preserves, spreads and bread rolls.
Please use the 'Check Availability' form below to obtain a price quote for your groups size taking season into account. We are happy to quote for different numbers of guests and to accommodate larger groups over multiple apartments. Please contact us with your requirements!At a Glance:
- Sleeps up to 6 (2 double beds, 2 single beds).
- Facilities include Freezer, Fridge, Linen, Microwave, Towels, TV, Washing Machine
- On-street parking available (metered (8.30am to 5.30pm, except on public holidays due to central location). Free parking within 5 minute's walk.
- Grocery "Starter Pack" and all linen provided
- Smoke-Free policy throughout accommodation, though guests are welcome to smoke outside
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets
- We do not cater for hen nights and stag parties
The leafy, cobbled Regent Terrace at the East end of the city centre in Edinburgh's New Town
This spacious apartment sleeps up to 6
View of Salisbury Crags and Arthur's Seat (immediately adjacent to Holyrood Palace) from drawing room windows